1. Responsible for regional development of products, customer development, planning and implementation of regional operation; According to the company's overall operation strategy, refine the operation mode suitable for each regional market;
2. Establish good relationship with customers, timely feedback customer information, meet customer needs, improve customer satisfaction;
3. Formulate sales targets and market expansion plans, review various plans of customers and supervised their implementation; Participate in the development and implementation of various marketing programs;
4. Complete monthly, quarterly and year-end regional sales forecast, and report the work status regularly; Establish a complete regional distributor network, integrate resources to achieve the company's overall sales target.
1. Bachelor degree or above in marketing or related major; be trained in marketing, product knowledge, industrial economics, public relations, management skills development, etc.
2. Having working experience in sales management; Good market judgment and development ability, strong organization and management ability;
3. Proficient in office software;
4. High work enthusiasm, good team spirit; Strong observation and adaptability.